THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pikachu and the Pokemon Cards

With many cartoon shows including little beasts, trading cards soon came out.  Of course pikachu was one of the first cards made and i was excited at first about it. Then after a while more and more pokemon cards came out establishing the first and original 150 pokemon. Then they started making holographics and I was still happy with it, especially when my friends traded me a holographic pikachu for a non holographic charizard. Then they went a step farther by making dark pokemon and I knew that it was getting out of hand. The creators of the pokemon cards took it to yet another step creating Team Rocket pokemon cards. There were now 4 different kinds of pikachu cards and they ended up making another design for the original pikachu so there were 4 main types and a remake. I remeber looking at my cards and just losing hope.  When they first had just the 150 pokemon i was excited to collect them all then they just started making more and more variations of them.  Nowadays there are about 4 generations of pokemon and Im glad I gave up at such a young age.

0 comments: